Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Red Paint! (Day 2)


Precision
Paint Crew
Today was my second day of painting. Arch Stone came out for the day to help with the detail finishes that I had started working on yesterday for house number 8. At the beginning of each day Dawn gives us Americorp a "To Do" list and I'm never quite sure how much of it I'll get done since new volunteers come out every day. Today was pretty important since we had to completely finish the paint job on our house so that the scaffolding could be shifted over to the next home to be started. And we did a great job finishing up and more! I'm seeing how important it is to knock out each task to keep moving forward. If I can remember that my crew is like one giant person with 10 hands working together, I know I'll get better at utilizing them to their maximum.

No comments: