Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Bowl of Nuts, mmm-hmmm!
My Cranberries Stuff
Family Nisu
Eager
Table Setting
Mummu's Greenbeans
Perfect Nest


Thanksgiving was perfect with family and too much food. Now that I'm working away from the main hub of home, I'm dissapointed I don't get to see my family more. Going home for Thanksgiving made me realize this. It was nice sitting in the middle seeing everyone together in one place with my youngest cousins doing big kid things like helping set the table, no more running screaming toddlers. And my baby sister, well I can't quite say that anymore. It's strange to think how time stops for a while only to come rushing back fast forward.
Hope this helps Mummu. I'm going to try and start writing bigger so that you can read it too! Love

No comments: