Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Can't Wait!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008: Fill In

First Aid Kitty Paw Help
Inside-Outsiders
Tuesday, November 25, 2008: Smoothing it Out
Mackie!


Smooth Edgers
It was a very short week of work and we had our first official rain today. Lucky for me and my crew since we worked inside with mudding and taping. Other crews working on the siding all had to come inside, but there was plenty of drywalling to be done. Walking outside was particularly difficult since the entire middle between houses was high in water. And walking outside from the garage was a spray of water spilling from the upper scaffolding down. After getting my shoulder soaked I opted to finally put on a rain coat. I couldn't help but feel like a general trudging through the site in my bright yellow rain slicker and hardhat. To keep people from falling into toe high puddles we set up pallets and networked chip board across the site between garages. It actually worked! Now the day Thanksgiving too!

No comments: