Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sand and Dust

Saturday, January 10, 2008: Like Peanut Butter
Clean Up!



Spreaders
Friday, January 9, 2009: Clickers



The Cisco Mudders
Before


After!

(Training Day 15) Thursday, January 8, 2009: Finding Cracks


Imperfections
Wednesday, January 7, 2009: Heavy Shoulders

Powder Room


Cloudy Heads

Tuesday, January 6, 2009: Dustiers


The Powderer's


I spent this week with my crews working on sanding, and a little mudding after smoothing out the surfaces to get ready for texturing. Now that I know how to look for the blemeshes with a light I can't believe how much more sanding there needs to be done. And after working a day overhead my shoulders are definitely starting to feel the tingles from tiredness. Now I realize the beauty in a good mud job, fewer blemeshes and less dust!

No comments: