Friday, March 20, 2009

The Cloud Heads

Friday, March 20, 2009: Playground Pour


Tired Shoulderers
"A Cowboy Place"

Rust & Barnacles

(Training Day 26) Thursday, March 19, 2009: Sub-Floor

Good Morning
Careful Step

Dirt Flake


Wednesday, March 18, 2009: 4 Inch Fillets


Getting it Done!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009: Orange Peel Thumbs



Great week weather wise, even the city was perfect. I think I might even be getting a small tan again, and it's still winter! I could even see the red from my cheeks glaring back up from the bright sun this week from working in the city. I've never seen my hands like this before. They look like a fine sheet of a thousand shiny skin plates from handling so many pavers. But I'm learning how to put them in. Thanks to all the great crews this week who helped with putting them in. You were amazing!

No comments: