Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Week of Summer


It's such a strange feeling to be graduated. Just as I finally convinced myself that it would never end. For all my friends I got to see this week and spending quality time with cousins and sister at Yogurt Park, it was really nice. I'm so exhausted right now. I've been getting the small things ready for my move tomorrow. Not hard work since the house is already furnished, but I did get a chance to really organize my locker for the first time after having moved it all in almost two months ago. It really is crazy to see the accumulation of my life all crambed into a 5by4 foot storage unit. Kind of scary! I'm hoping that after a year of seperation once I come back I'll see the things I can go without, because right now I'm still way too attached.

I'm so hot right now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm nervous or excited. I still don't know who my housemates are. I find that out tomorrow. I have to keep reminding myself not to get too anxious. Alright I better get some sleep now and stop thinking, or I really won't get any.

Good night

No comments: